I hope to make a game in globaloria. And I hope to learn about how games are made. I want to make an action game. my game will be about fighting zombies that try to take over the world. the player will be able to get different weapons to defeat the zombies. I like globaloria and I think that it will be very fun to make games and learn about them
Jeremy,
ReplyDeleteI hope you will truly enjoy Globaloria, as it will teach you so much about gaming design, using Web 2.0 tools, and a lot about the content you choose to teach about through your game. It seems like you have the action part of the game down pat; now, it's time to start thinking about the topic you will use to help others learn through your game (social issue, science, or math).
Good luck!
I like your blog Jeremy!
ReplyDelete